Will County Fair Book 2021
DALE HEIDEMAN (815) 465-6749, LARRY NELSON (815) 567-3429 – Co-Superintendents
Entries Close Monday, August 5, 2019 – 5:00 p.m.
Estimated Amount Offered $5,670.00
Judging Time — 9:00 a.m., Saturday, August 24
Entry Fee — $5.00 per entry
See 2019 State Exhibition Livestock Health Requirements.
- Each exhibitor must comply with the General Eligibility Rules of the Junior Department.
- Each exhibitor shall be limited to one entry in each class. No exhibitor will be permitted to enter more than two breeds. Entries in single classes may also be entered in pen.
- Animals entered must be purebred and registered in the name of the exhibitor. Junior exhibitors must have all animals registered in his or her own name. (Partnership registration is not acceptable.) All animals must be docked. Registration papers will be required before animals are shown and must be made available for inspection by Directors in charge and remain in exhibitors possession for duration of fair. All sheep must have association tag in ear and breeder’s tag.
- Animals must have been owned by the exhibitor 30 days before Fair opens.
- Market lambs (female or male) may be grade or crossbred, and can only be shown in Market classes.
- Juniors must show their own sheep.
- Each exhibitor may enter two entries in the Market Lamb Class.
- Single Market Lamb Classes will be divided by weight into classes, by the Superintendent’s in charge, as they see fit.
- Weight Class 1216 and 1218 will be allowed no more than 5 Sub-Classes. Weight Class 1217 and 1219 will be allowed no more than 2 Sub-Classes. Sub-Classes will be determined by the Superintendent.
- Market Lambs will be weighed Wednesday, August 21 at 3:00 p.m.
- All animals must be clipped, cut and groomed or premium will be forfeited.
- All aisles must be cleaned and raked daily by 8:00 a.m.
HELP WITH NEW CLEAN-UP PROJECT
Please use dumpsters stationed at each barn for manure only.
Cooperation from each exhibitor to help keep the Fairgrounds clean would appreciated