Will County Fair Book 2021
Last Updated On 03/23/2021
PAT PAHL, Superintendent
Jay Grimes, Asst. Superintendent
Pat Pahl 815-450-0197
Entries Close Mon., Aug. 5, 2019 5:00 p.m.
Estimated Amount Offered $3,329.00
Judging Time – 10:00 a.m., Wed., Aug. 21, 2019
Entry Fee – $5.00 per entry
- READ General Rules and 2019 State Exhibition Livestock Health Requirements for Junior Department governing exhibits in this section.
- Registration papers are required for all purebred livestock and must be made available for inspection by Directors in charge and remain in exhibitors possession for duration of fair. Registration papers for all entries will be checked prior to show.
- Show order is breed by breed.
- Castration of wethers MUST be healed, and have milk teeth in place.
- 3 goats per pen, NOT LESS than 3 goats per pen. Pen assignments by superintendents only and are not to be changed.
- Weigh in 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 21, 2019. Due to sanitary conditions NO GOAT MILK will be dumped on ground. Please take it home. Failure to comply with this rule can result in premiums being forfeited and/or the exhibitor being barred from further exhibition.
- ALL 4-H MEAT GOATS MUST BE ENTERED IN THE WILL COUNTY FAIR. THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE, BUT THERE IS A $2.00 PER HEAD STALL FEE. MAKE SURE THEY ARE LISTED ON YOUR ENTRY FORM.
- The show is not subject to change. Once the fairbook is printed, these are the classes available.
- Weight Class 1326 and 1327 will allow no more than 3 sub-classes.
- The fair association has the right to refuse and /or void entries into the fair in the event available space has been exhausted.