EXHIBIT SPACE AND EXHIBIT BOOTH INFORMATION FOR THE 2020 WILL COUNTY FAIR
FAIR DATES: AUGUST 26th THROUGH AUGUST 30th (WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY)
117th ANNUAL FAIR – All Vendors are required to come to the fair office before setting up your booth.
- $33.00 a front foot, most booth sizes are 10×10 ($330.00).
- There is an electric hookup charge of $30.00 for use of spotlights, machines, etc.
- Banquet size tables (8 ft. long, 2-1/2 ft. wide) may be rented from the Fair Assoc. at $5.00 per table for duration of the fair.
- The Fair Assoc. will furnish chairs.
- If you are in need of ice it is your responsibility to get it. The Will County Fair does not furnish ice.
- Free parking outside fairgrounds fence.
- NO PARKING WITHIN FAIRGROUNDS.
- Air-conditioned building with restaurant on south end of building.
- This building opens at 8:30 a.m. to sell admission passes at front gate, and closes at 10:30 p.m. or as close to that time as possible.
- Vendor hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. except on Sunday, August 30th.
- Take down time is 8:00 p.m. for ALL VENDORS.
IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE 8:00 P.M., YOUR CONTRACT WILL NOT BE RENEWED FOR THE FOLLOWING
There is a NSF Fee of $25.00 for all returned checks.
- $28.00 a front foot, electric hookup is $30.00.
- You provide your own covering or rent a tent by contacting the Will County Fair.
- The west gate opens at 7:30 a.m. to sell admission passes.
- No table rental or chairs furnished outside.
- If you are in need of ice it is up to you to get it. The Will County Fair does not furnish ice.
- Vendor hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Take down on Sunday, August 30th at 8:00 p.m.
- There is a NSF Fee of $25.00 for all returned checks.
ALL TIMES LISTED FOR VENDORS (COMMERCIAL EXHIBITS AND SPACES) ARE SUBJECT TO
CHANGES BY ANY WILL COUNTY FAIR BOARD MEMBER.
A signed original contract and deposit of $100.00 is required to hold space and is due sixty (60) days after receiving contract. Remaining balance on contract is due by June 1, 2020.
A certificate of insurance showing your general liability coverage and listing the Will County Fair Association as an additional insured during anytime in which the contract shall be in effect is also required to be sent with your final balance by June 1, 2020.
Vendors that are interested in obtaining space at the Will County Fair are to contact;
- Please let me know if inside or outside space is required and send a photo of your booth, mark size of display, trailer (including fold out windows) or tent.
- If space is available, a contract will be mailed to you.
- The attendance at last year’s fair was 61,938.
- Set up day is August 25th from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Your admission passes will be issued to you at the Fair Office on the day you set up.
Subletting of space by the exhibitor, sharing or other use of space not specifically authorized by the Will County Fair Assoc. is prohibited unless previously cleared by the Will County Fair Secretary. No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside of space and no signs or devices stapled or taped to the walls. No exhibitor shall use any inflammable decorations or covering for display. Fixtures and fabrics or other material used for decoration or covering of tables and/or risers shall be flameproof. FIREWORKS, SMOKE BOMBS, SPARKLERS, SWITCHBLADES, KNIVES, BONGS, ETC. CANNOT BE SOLD. IF A VENDOR DOES SELL ANY OF THESE ITEMS, THE VENDOR WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EVICTED FROM THE FAIRGROUNDS AND WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND. INDEPENDENT CONCESSIONAIRES CONTRACT MUST SAY “IT IS UNLAWFUL FOR A CHILD SEX OFFENDER TO KNOWINGLY OPERATE, MANAGE, BE EMPLOYED BY, OR BE ASSOSCIATED WITH ANY COUNTY FAIR WHEN PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE PRESENT”.
ALL DECISIONS MADE BY THE DIRECTORS IN CHARGE OF VENDORS ARE FINAL!